Legal and Privacy Notices
Copyright ©2015 RobinDesCamp.com
Ownership of copyright
The copyright in this website and the material on this website (including without limitation the text, computer code, artwork, photography, images, music, audio material, video material and audio-visual material on this website) is owned by RobinDesCamp.com and its licensors.
RobinDesCamp.com grants to you a worldwide non-exclusive royalty-free revocable license to:
- view this website and the material on this website on a computer or mobile device via a web browser;
- copy and store this website and the material on this website in your web browser cache memory;
- and print pages from this website for your own [personal and non-commercial] use.
RobinDesCamp.com does not grant you any other rights in relation to this website or the material on this website. All other rights are reserved.
For the avoidance of doubt, you must not adapt, edit, change, transform, publish, republish, distribute, redistribute, broadcast, rebroadcast or show or play in public this website or the material on this website (in any form or media) without RobinDesCamp.com’s prior written permission.
The automated and/or systematic collection of data from this website is prohibited.
Your privacy is important to RobinDesCamp.com. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that RobinDesCamp.com collects, and the ways in which RobinDesCamp.com uses that personal information.
Personal information collection
RobinDesCamp.com may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your use of this website
- information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website
- information about transactions carried out over this website
- information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services and any other information that you send to RobinDesCamp.com.
Using personal information
RobinDesCamp.com may use your personal information to:
- administer this website
- personalize the website for you
- enable your access to and use of the website services
- publish information about you on the website, as and only as requested by you
- send to you products that you purchase
- supply to you services that you purchase
- send to you statements and invoices
- collect payments from you; and
- send you requested marketing communications.
Where RobinDesCamp.com discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, RobinDesCamp.com may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
RobinDesCamp.com will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. RobinDesCamp.com will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers. Information relating to electronic transactions entered into via this website will be protected by encryption technology.
Cross-border data transfers
Updating this statement
This website contains links to other websites. RobinDesCamp.com is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party. The links to other websites do not constitute an endorsement of any kind by RobinDesCamp.com, and RobinDesCamp.com makes no warranties expressed or implied about third party links, websites, or their content. RobinDesCamp.com is committed to ensuring and protecting your privacy. You may opt of of any of our mailing or subscription lists at any time by utilizing the unsubscribe options available on any of our electronic communications, or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.